- Perform audits to ensure reliability and integrity of financial and operational information, and that processes are performed in compliance with laws and internal regulations;
- Participate in preparation of annual risk-based internal audit plan;
- Ensure proper preparation of work program for each audit engagement;
- Appropriately document audit engagement working papers;
- Prepare key engagement findings summary (including associated risk, cause of the finding, recommendation and reference to the supporting work paper) and present for discussion to the relevant auditee(s);
- Prepare audit report as a result of performed audit engagement;
- Perform other tasks related to job.
- Higher education in economics, accounting or finance;
- At least 4 years of experience (including 2 years in the senior position) in the areas of internal audit or financial audit (internal audit experience is a significant plus);
- Fluent Azerbaijani and English;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programs;
- Any professional qualifications is a plus (CIA, ACCA, CPA).
Send your CV/Resume to email@example.com.